Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Maybelline's Baby Lips: REVIEW

Hello everyone! Sorry for my lack of activity these past few days, my schoolwork has been taking over my life. And, as I've probably said before, I'm the biggest procrastinator there is.

With all that aside, I was feeling in the mood to review something. Maybelline's Baby Lips (it's just a tinted lip balm- don't let it fool you) has been becoming quite popular in my little circle of friends. I decided to pick myself up one and see what I thought of it. I should probably note that only of the Baby Lips in the picture is mine, the rest are my sister's. She lent them to me without knowing. ;)



Overall, I think Baby Lips is a pretty great product. Besides from smelling amazing and the adorable packaging, (which usually sells me on everything) it works fairly well too. At first, I thought it was going to have a better color payoff, but then I realized it was a TINTED lipbalm. So, the bright red that I bought was actually more of a vibrant redish-pinkish color. Nevertheless, it's still looks really nice on the lips.

I don't know about you, but every once in a while my lips go into a crazy rampage where anything I put onto them, doesn't even stick. And with that in mind, I was actually kind of hesitant about trying this because only a few lip balms work well for me. I was quite surprised to find that this product DOES work nicely, you just have to apply a bit more than usual. All of Maybelline's lip products always have the tendency to not stick too well on my lips. Baby Lips does do that, but not like the regular lip sticks do.

To sum it up, I'd rate Maybelline's Baby Lips a 7 out of 10. Hey, and nothing beats that it's color plus a lip balm!

Okay, that's all. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. Toodles. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment