Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mary's Fall Must-Haves

Hello, and welcome (or welcome back) to my blog! Today is the first day of my OOTD and a 'real post' schedule, and I'm going to try and keep it going as long as possible. This is assuming that I don't get plucked off the face of the earth by aliens, or the Mayans don't predict another doomsday. :)

Today's post is all about my fall must-haves. Since fall is my absolute FAVORITE season, I'll talk about it waaaaaaay too much during this season and the months leading up to it. You'll notice in the future how I care nothing for summer. Except for the fact that no one expects anything from me. I like that part.




Onto the list...

-cozy sweaters
-skinny jeans
-boots
-beanies
-bows
-curling wand
-fall nail polish
-oversized cardigans
-leggings
-patterned & chunky scarves
-utility jackets
-starbucks...you knew this one was coming

I hope you all can take some inspiration, if any, from this list.
I just hope I'm not the only one this excited about fall.

Have a wonder-fall (see what I did there?) day, my loves. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment