Wednesday, September 11, 2013

OOTD- September 11, 2013

Hello my blog friends! Welcome back to my daily OOTD. Today, my uncle came into towm, so I didn't have time to go outside and take a proper picture, so I apologize for the outfit selfie. I've got family coming into town for the next few days, so I might get a little behind on posting :)


As you can probably see, I've got no makeup on and my hair is a bit messed up. Oh well. Anyways, my top is from TJ Maxx, (gotta love that place) my jeans that I rolled up are from Old Navy, and I've got my favorite pair of Sperries on; my navy blue plaid ones. 

And I'm sorry for the horrible background. My sheets are quite childish because my other ones were in the wash:) Maybe sometime in the future, I'd do a bedroom 'tour' if you'd like me to. I'm actually planning on re-doing my room in January so I'm quite looking forward to that!

That's all for this OOTD. Come back tomorrow for another one! I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. <3


Pray for those who lost loved ones in 9/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment