Ugh. I absolutely hate being bored. Don't you? It always happens to me on Sunday afternoons, when I probably should be completing my schoolwork, but procrastination takes over. Like usual. So, whilst bored last Sunday afternoon, I came up with this list. 20 things to do when you're bored.
2. Dance to music like an idiot
3. Read a book
4. Find some DIYs
5. Experiment new makeup looks
6. Try your hand at knitting (it's a hit or miss, believe me)
7. Channel your inner chef or baker
8. Make greeting cards
9. Clean your house
10. Plan a girl's night out with your BFFs
11. Find some new music
12. Paint your nails
13. Look for new YouTubers to subscribe to
14. Volunteer at a local charity
15. Go on an urban hike
16. Build a fort
17. Do some online shopping
18. See how flexible you really are
19. Call up an old friend
20. Start up a Polyvore account
That's all I could come up with! Next time I'm bored, I'm so coming back to this list.
And as I say at the end of every post, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. Toodles.
Always Remember 9/11