Monday, September 9, 2013

Mary's Music Playlist: September


Hello everyone! So, this is my first 'official' blog post. I've been brainstorming a lot of blog post ideas, and this one is my favorite I came up with. I absolutely love listening and dancing (I'm a dancer) to music, so I decided to share my music playlist for this month! Every month, I like to make a new playlist.  I think it's just fun to change up my music every month :)

Also, I figured out this website and I changed my profile picture. I'm going to try and include some pictures in each of my posts, I think they make it more fun. The next thing I'm going to try and figure out is how to format my blog! If you have any tips on that, leave a comment! Anyways, onto the real reason for this post...


-American Girl by Bonnie McKee
-Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding
-The Fall Song by Bridgit Mendler
-Love Somebody by Maroon 5
-Pass Me By by R5
-Still Into You by Paramore
-Lost In Love by Big Time Rush ft. Jake Miller
-Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran
-Brave by Sara Bareilles
-Miss Movin' On by Fifth Harmony
-How To Be A Heartbreaker by Marina and the Diamonds
-Best Song Ever by One Direction
-Haunted by Taylor Swift

That's it! I hope you all have a great week at school, work, or wherever you may be!
Goodbye xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment