Thursday, September 19, 2013

iOS 7 Review

Hello everyone! Gee, it's been a while! I've had family in town that only come around once a year, and my schoolwork has been especially hectic. But hey, look on the bright side, I'm back! :)

So, if you live under a rock, (or don't have an iPhone) you must've seem that iOS 7 was released. And the world somehow exploded. Since it's becoming a little trend to review this software update, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Sorry if you're sick of these...

Okay, so iOS 7 is the newest software Apple just released this past Wednesday for the iPhone. It changed everything, from the design to the way things work. It's pretty big, and I think my smart phone is officially smarter than I am. But I still managed to figure it out in a sitting. Some things I actually really like, whereas some things I'm just a bit borderline about. But I'll probably end up liking them in a while. For now though, I'm just gonna tell you about my pros and cons on the iOS 7....


PROS
-New design to everything 
-Everything looks sleek and clean
-iTunes radio (this is basically like Pandora, but with less ads...that's just my opinion:)
-New multitasking area (it not only shows the apps you were recently on, but a screenshot. Ooooo.)
-New control center (you can basically control EVERYTHING on this. It pretty cool)
-Photo filters (Instragram will be dead within a matter of months.)
-New ringtones and textones (I was getting sick of the old ones)

CONS
-Took a while to download
-Watch out for bugs! (you can work thru them as you get used to the update)
-Built-in apps have new icons (kind of confusing...)


That's all guys! I'll get back on a regular posting scheadule now:)
Have a great week!

~Mary xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment