Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Noted: A Strange List of Strange Links Mary Has Curated Throughout the Week (1)

There have been many occasions where I've been browsing the Interwebz for far too long, and have come across a number a articles I'd like to share with my friends.

And since I have none of those (I kid, I kid) I'll share them with you!

I LOVE LISTS.

1. Buzzfeed is always there to ruin my childhood

2. How suspiciously healthy and make your life look put-together do these look?

3. GET ME A TINY HOUSE. LIKE, GIVE IT TO ME.

4. I've never set foot in an Anthropologie, but I know I can be better than them by out-DIYing them.

5. Need a pun? Perhaps every day?

6. I need to steal tiny children's toy dinosaurs and plant things in them. 

DID I MENTION I LOVE LISTS?

No comments:

Post a Comment