Sunday, August 24, 2014

The United States Air Force Academy - Colorado Springs, CO

I'm back, ya hooligans!

This was probably one of my favorite places of our trip - and not because of their extensive gift shop.
THE SHIRTS ARE JUST REALLY COMFORTABLE, M'KAY?

There really isn't *too* much to tour there just as a visitor, so we decided to take a "hike" and see the Cadet Chapel.

You know, it probably looks 78% shinier on sunny days.

The interior is absolutely stunning - lots of blue.
I sense a color scheme.


It kind of gives you vertigo if you look at it too long...

Back of the chapel, where the organ and choir seating are.


Outside of the chapel.
This is where some of the cadets' dorms are.

Purty.


This really just bugged me.
They probably could've leveled it out, right?
THEY'RE THE US AIR FORCE.

Are we kind of on a mountain, or at the edge of the world?!
Also, in the corner, you can see the fountains, where graduating cadets jump in.

I slipped/tripped right after taking this picture.
I'm fine, thanks for asking.


No comments:

Post a Comment