Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Past Few Weeks

Hello internet kinda-friends!
(I mean, you read my blog - so we're on that level, right?)

I've just returned from a trip to Colorado (where many blog posts have been photographed) and while I'm still recovering from vacation hangover, (aka: too lazy to sort through photos?) here's what's join' on!


First pee break in Kansas: that's about right.

I never thought I would hear such great news during a meal.
(The sign says promotion, but his eyes say help).

My view from lunch.

I really have no recollection of taking this, but why don't we throw it in here, eh?

Beautiful, beautiful Kansas
*forces smile*

CAN YOU SEE THE TINY WINDMILLS?!?
(Because they're actually really huge).

See? I told you.

eW.

My view the first morning. I could get used to it.

My view the first night.
Whatta hottie.

Could one call this a "sneak peak from Pike's Peak"?
Ha.

Stay tuned for more coolness to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment