Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bunnies, Dance Recital Fun, and TFiOS

I'm not kidding when I say I purposely title these posts to sound like a middle-aged mom on Facebook. 

I'm convinced I (almost) caught them in the act.

Such fun. Much recital.

P.S.- throughout the two day period of my dance recital, I consumed three sub sandwiches.

Miranda Sings or Mary post-recital?
The lipstick still is kind of in the corners of my lips.

I'm not in this picture, but I'm somewhere backstage squealing from the beautiful-ness.

Ha.

Before attending The Fault In Our Stars, I was told that I would sob my eyes out.
During the movie, I would almost start to cry, and then I would hear a very hormonal and emotional teenage girl break down sobbing or blow her snotty nose.

And of course, I giggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment