Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Decorating For Christmas {Part One}

Hello ♥

I've unearthed my Chistmas decorations for my room this past week, and put them all up.

It didn't take too long {which I love}and my room looks so lovely now!

Since my house isn't decorated yet, I'll put up a part two, but for now, here's what my room turned out like...


My mini tree, which I'm very proud of. It may be small and plucky, but it's got character!


My window, which I hung garland on. Then, I strung ornaments with clear thread, and tied them onto my windowsill. It took some time, but it look great! {sorry for the lighting - it's been gloomy outside today}


I've got all my favorite winter scents set out. All my winter-y hand sanitizers are spread amoung my house at the moment, I'm such a clean freak!


My santa and a Christmas cookie scented candle adorn my dresser. {my little weiner dog jewelry holder also snuck in there}


I randomly found this candy cane bucket in my basement, and decided to put it to good use.

That completes my Christmas room tour!

Thank you for reading, I really do appreciate it ^.^

Love, Mary




                                                                            



No comments:

Post a Comment