Friday, November 1, 2013

Face Of The Day - Natural Makeup

Hello! I'm back today with a face of the day.

Basically, I'm telling you what I put on my face  ^.^


As you can tell, my makeup is pretty natural here.

I started off with just giving my face a good scrub with my Boots facial cleanser.

Then I followed it up with my Boots toner, and I let my face dry.

For primer, I just use Neutrogena shine-free, nothing special :)

My concealer is Rimmel Match Perfection concealer + highlighter.

Then I powdered my face with Rimmel Stay Matte powder.

I actually use my Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me' for blush. If I put a tiny dab on and blend it nicely, it looks very natural.

My mascara is Maybelline's Big Eyes. I just got it and it works perfectly!!

Then I finished off my look with Bare Mineral's lip gloss in Moxie.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!

Love, Mary

>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment