Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Oatmeal Cookies and Crunchy Peanut Butter

Hello you.

Yesterday night, whilst browsing health blogs, I came across a recipe for a two ingredient cookie.

I tried out the recipe, and they turned out AMAZING. So, I thought I'd pass on the recipe.

Because that's what friends do, and we're friends, right?

You'll only need..
oatmeal & a banana

(stir & continue adding as much oatmeal as you prefer. the cookies just need to hold themselves together.)

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.

Let them cool, and enjoy!



And, about the crunchy peanut butter, I just wanted to say I tried it for the first time today. It was something else.

I thought it was so repulsive, I added it to the cookies, and it was mildly better.

love always, Mary ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment