Thursday, January 30, 2014

Benefit Sampler & Watermelon Cookies

Hi there!

The other day I took a trip to the wonderful land of Ulta, and decided I needed 'broaden' my makeup horizons.

I made this decision in 3/4 of a second.

After going back and forth for a while, I decided upon the "Groovy Kind-of-Love" sampler palette by Benefit.

 You may find yourself wondering "why did Mary choose this one?"

Well, if I must tell you, it's because I didn't want to blow fifty bucks on an eyeshadow palette. AN EYESHADOW PALETTE. 


I also got watermelon hard candies. They remind me something my grandmother would keep around (she's never kept around hard candies). But you know - that typical grandma stereotype.

I actually ate half the bag over one day, and my tongue did this weird thing...


BRIGHT. PINK. How awesome is that?!

In other news, that cat (Loretta) is still staying with us and she went haywire over my tuna salad today.

Love always, Mary ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment