Friday, April 11, 2014

The Nerdy Girl Life: Take Two

Good afternoon, friends!
Welcome to the second installment of "The Nerdy Girl Life!"

Today, we'll be talking about my obsession with retinas.
More specifically, pig retinas.

You see, about a year ago, I attended a lab demo at a local college. The lecture was on what happens inside your face (I know. Super science-y), so we all got to dissect a pig eye.

At first, all I could think about was the amount of pig eyes the college had. 
Then, I realized I would get to cut open an eye.
My day turned around significantly quickly.

To make this story short and simple, I'm just going to say I giggled the whole time out of pure joy.
Especially when I peeled out the retina.

And since it's been almost a year since I attended this lecture, it would be a normal human tendency to move on with my life.

But no. I make a point to work my retina-peeling experience into almost every conversation.
I also like to speak about it during meals. Everyone hates me now.

That's all. I hope you enjoyed.

Oh!! Before I leave... 
MY BLOG HIT 1,000 VIEWS!
Wowza. I can't fit that many people into my house.

Let's celebrate with this cat that wants my tuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment