Monday, April 14, 2014

A Mid-Week Hello + Places I Want To Go

Well hey there, reader.

I'm pretty sure I've caught the travel bug.
But, I don't necessarily travel. At all.

You see, every time I drive by, go in, or even think about an airport, I get abnormally excited and I NEED to travel.

So, as a constant list maker, I made a list of places I want (need) to visit in the next four years.
I like to start small and work my way up, so it's nothing too extravagant (within a five hour drive).

1. Nashville. According to Huffpost, everyone is kind there.
2. Lake Tahoe. Reason? I really love lakes. (I'm fully aware this is more than 5 hours away from my hometown. It's 27 hours. BLAAAHH).
3. Also, while I'm at it - Reno, Nevada. It's a small town with a big personality. So, why not?
4. Columbia, Missouri. One of my favorite places. I'll go again and again and again.
5. The Original Springs Hotel in Okawville, Illinois. I've visited it once a few years back, but I didn't get a chance to appreciate its history. (Apparently it's haunted. Shmuh).
6. And lastly, Chicago. Because hot dogs. More specifically, Chicago dogs.

Have a great day, you, and don't hurt anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment