Sunday, April 13, 2014

This Week's Highlights: Cupcake Destruction, Hiding Eggs, and Pictures at Sunset

The past few months, I've had a revelation:
I take an insane amount of pictures.

And most of the time, it's not of anything particularly worth it.
It's usually of cats and trash cans.

So, I've decided to make the most of my annoying snapshots.
 I give you: pictures of the week.

May I present to you ... cupcake destruction.
See also: coconut filling.

Hello, sneaky hand.

Help, this lady just dropped all her eggs.
Oh wait, I'm just flimflamming with you.
That's right, flimflam is a word.

I visited the cat yesterday.
She still kind of hates me.
But I gave her a flower, so it's all good.

*squish*

Isn't it pretty?

Love always, Mary ♡
(Is this sign-off getting cheesy to you, too? I think it may be time for it too go on a longterm vacation).





No comments:

Post a Comment