Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Random Acts of Kindness

Hey there, blog friends!

I really didn't know what exactly I was going to blog about today, but I just felt like typing down my thoughts and exploiting them on the Internet. Because that's what everyone's doing these days, right?

Lately, on Pinterest, I've been seeing plenty of Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) pins and whatnot.

If you're not familiar with these, Random Acts of Kindness are "...selfless acts performed by a person or people wishing to either assist or cheer up an individual person or people..."

Sounds pretty cool, right?

Then I got to thinking. Wouldn't it be AWESOME if someone did one of these every day for a year?
It always doesn't have to be something huge, like paying for someone's groceries or handing out clothes to the homeless. It could be something small but impactful, like putting back stranded shopping carts so the clerk doesn't have to wrangle them all, or doing the dishes for your mom when she's feeling sick. Even something as small as smiling at a stranger could make someone's day!

I encourage you (that's right - YOU) to commit a Random Act of Kindness every day.
If you feel like it, you could even write all your RAKs in a journal, so you can look back at them.

I found this RAK printable online - use it to spread the word! 

So, I really hope you consider doing this with me! 

Love always, Mary ♡

Oh - before I go, here are some RAK videos:


Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment