Saturday, May 17, 2014

The University of Missouri Campus

 Good day!
This post is long overdue, so I decided to write it out before it got buried in my photo folder.

I apologize in advance for the unnecessary amount of pictures of the columns.

Also, the sky is unnaturally blue in all of these pictures. I swear it's not photoshopped. 


A memorial to the students from Mizzou who died in World War I and II.
Apparently, there is a secret group that carves their name on the top.

The columns of the Academic Hall, which is now long gone.
It is very strange to me that the entire building burnt down, but the columns remained perfectly fine.

Jesse Hall, where we awkwardly walked through amongst the busy college students.

Mmmmmm, artsy fartsy.

The best crooked picture that's even been taken.

THIS WILL BE FRAMED AND LOVED FOREVER.

A gift from the Chinese government.

All in all, I really like this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment