So. Many. Choices/Regrets.
1. What am I even doing?
2. Wait, what's my locker combination again?
3. Great, I'm going to need help from the secretary with this. Again.
4. That poor woman probably hates me by now.
5. Does asking a question constitute as talking during 'quiet time?'
6. What even is 'quiet time?'
7. Seniors are really scary.
8. Nah, only some of them.
9. Should I join the dance team?
10. Of course I should join the dance team. I WILL RUN THIS TOWN.
11. I love dance team!
12. I hate dance team.
13. Are crunches even a cool thing anymore?
14. I hate overly flirtatious girls with a burning passion.
15. Am I one of those girls?
16. Does one seriously need a homecoming date as a 14 year old?
17. Mary, your locker neighbor is very kind to you and you need to apologize profusely to her for accidentally shutting her locker that one time.
18. Football games are slightly terrifying.
19. Do my teachers think I'm funny or just mentally impaired?
20. Do people take pity in me because I was homeschooled?
21. Do I need to make a hit list?
22. Is a class ring something I should be looking into?
23. Contrary to popular thought, I'm horrible at writing essays.
24. What even is a thesis statement?
25. Who needs a thesis statement anyways?
26. Man, I'm friends with, like, everyone now.
27. Thank God for dress codes.
28. There are some pretty messed up relationships around here.
29. Wait, what am I doing walking into homecoming?
30. I still don't know what I'm doing.