Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Nerdy Girl Life: Take One

People of Earth:

Lately, my friends and family have made it clear to me that I am, in fact, a nerd. Of course, this didn't surprise me - it's just gotten worse over time.

Let me explain...

The other day, I had the opportunity to take a tour of St. Louis' news and weather station (KMOV). The lady giving us the tour happened to be the weekend meteorologist and explained her love of severe weather (especially tornados). I must admit, I had a small freakout, because living in Tornado Alley, I too have a passion for severe weather. I made it evident to the kind woman (she was probably a bit annoyed) that I shared her love of dangerous weather. 

When I arrived home later that night, I promptly gave my parents the low-down of the situation: my new life goal was to become a meteorologist. I now attempt to predict the weather every morning.

So, thank you, kind weather lady. And thank you, severe weather.

Love always, Mary ♡

{Come back next time where I'll talk about retinas on the Nerdy Girl Life!}

No comments:

Post a Comment