hey you ♥
I've constructed a list of 'winter wonderland activities'. Of course, not all of these pertain to the outdoors as the title implies, because who want to spend the whole day outside in the winter?
*raises hand eagerly* "I do! I do!"
Anywho, let's dive right in...
- make your favorite winter drink
- sit by the fireplace
- watch endless amounts of Christmas movies
- read The Night Before Christmas
- go Christmas present shopping
- set up all of your decorations for Christmas
- skate on an outdoor rink
- light all of your Christmas candles
- write a letter to Santa....I seriously will still do this into adulthood.
- sport a Santa hat around town
- donate or volunteer to a local charity...it's the season of giving, after all!
- decorate a gingerbread house
- look at Christmas light displays
- go caroling
I hope this gets you into the Christmas spirit!