Tuesday, October 8, 2013

First Review: Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer + Highlighter

Hello everyone! I'm back with a first review. I was looking for more concealer at the store the other day, and I was quite disappointed to find that Covergirl didn't have my favorite concealer anymore :-(
And this meant I had to go on a concealer hunt...

After some research, I found that Rimmel's Match Perfection Concealer + Highlighter would suit me well. And guess what... it works AMAZINGLY!!! 


So, this is the only concealer I've used that EXACTLY matches my skin tone, whereas others were always a tiny bit off.

With the built-in highlighter, I can use this under my eyes as well, instead of a separate highlighter.

The only thing I'm not too fond of is the tip it comes out of. I've had several lip glosses with the brush tip, so I wasn't too excited to see that my new concealer has this feature. My problem with brush tips? Well, I just have this strange feeling it's going to spread bacteria all over my face. So far, it's working mighty fine despite my worries.

Okie dokie, that's my review for Rimmel's Match Perfection Concealer! 
I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a great week
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment